We are currently recruiting for our well-established client based in Lutterworth. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work for a market leading cleaning products manufacturer who specialise in surface and disinfectant wipes. The candidate will require a genuine 'can do' attitude towards work with an eagerness to get the job done.
- To operate machines, where training has been given.
- To produce product to the required standard both in Quality and Quantity.
- The contribution of ideas for continuous improvement.
- To maintain the stringent requirements of a hygiene factory.
- To be trained in line with the needs of the business.
- Responsible for individual production quantities and maintaining the required standard of quality using ISO 9001 & ISO13485 and BRC procedures of manufacture.
- Carry out raw material roll changes as and when required.
- Set up machines to manufacture product in line with production planning requirements.
- Set up and operate converting machines and production lines when required.
- Carry out routine quality checks during production and record results.
- Clear all raw materials at the end of each job, label and count as required and move product to the correct area.
- General awareness and involvement in the continual monitoring of machine, labour and materials efficiencies.
- Achieve production and production changeover targets as required.
- Ensure that the Company's Health and Safety Policy is complied with and continually improve general Health & Safety awareness.
- Ensure that hygiene standards are maintained at all times in the workplace.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- The achievement of production targets.
- The achievement of change-over targets.
- The amount of re-works and work out of specification.
- Housekeeping (audit fails).
- Interaction within team.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
Experience of machine operation within a manufacturing environment preferred
Understanding of production targets and quality procedures
Ability to problem solve
Hardworking and enthusiastic
Ability to work within a team or Alone
Ability to understand and follow written instructions
If you think you are the right candidate for this position please apply with your CV or call Klaudia on 0116 204 2600.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
FLT - Counterbalance operator
- St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
- £10.87 - £16.31 per hour + overtime
- 29 days ago
Long term work £10.87 and £16.31 overtime after 8 hours worked Barker Ross are looking for a Counterbalance operator for a long term booking starting on the 28th through to the 3rd September. The role will be to operate a Counterbalance vehicle within a builders yard, loading and unlaod... Read More
General Manufacturing Operative
- Daventry, Northamptonshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 14 days ago
Barker Ross are looking for general manufacturing operator to work for our client based in Daventry. Pay: £9.50 Immediate Start! Ongoing work for the right candidate! Duties: General warehouse duties Working at the end on the production line Handling and feeding metal parts into machine... Read More
- Enderby, Leicestershire
- £8.36 - £8.91 per hour
- 2 days ago
Are you looking for warehouse operative work with immediate start in Enderby? As a leading independent supplier of luxury high street product packaging in Leicester, our client is seeking Warehouse Operatives with immediate start to work within their positive and friendly team. As an in... Read More
- Wigston, Leicestershire
- £8.91 - £11.14 per hour
- 3 days ago
As an industry leader this company is looking for Warehouse Operatives that are eligible to work within the UK and able to commute to Leicester. This position is for loading and unloading stock onto delivery trucks. Due to the nature of the position this job can by strenuous. Monday to ... Read More