Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward thinking company that has experienced exponential growth since its formation in 2001.
Operative will be working in the Machine room. A fast paced department ran by a close knit, enthusiastic hands on team.
- Physically fit, due to heavy lifting.
- Intelligent and Friendly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Use own initiative, able to follow instructions.
- Experience in a practical, manual environment.
- Reliable, trustworthy and thorough.
- CNC Knowledge / Laser may be advantageous
- Assisting the Machine department in the basic layouts of signage
- Operation of CNC software and Routers
- Usage of the laser cutter producing vast amounts of work
- Quality control to a high standard
- Adhering to strict health and safety regulations
How to Apply for the role - immediate start: Please call us on 0116 204 2600 or send a CV to this advert.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our office please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of : Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.