Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Machine Minder role for a prestigious food manufacturing company in the Melton area. It is important that the prospective candidate has an eye for detail and previous experience working with machinery but not limited to the food manufacturing industry.
The working hours are: 4 on 4 off (2 days - 07.00 - 19.00 / 2 nights - 19.00 - 07.00) and 4 off.
Starting Pay Rate: £10.29 per hour, rising up to £11.85 per hour on completion of training and successful performance review.
Your duties within this role will include:
- Controlling and monitoring machinery within a specified area to optimise efficiency quality and safety whilst maintaining a clean manufacturing environment
- Ensuring the quality of products meets the brand specification
- Multi-Tasking various duties within a Machine Minder capacity
- Completion of various operational documents and paperwork
- Assisting in the implementation of efficiency optimisation and increased product quality
- Collaborating with the team to ensure their efforts maximise the performance of the area
- Communication with management on all levels
- Working with the company's internal software
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated
- Have a working knowledge of a food manufacturing environment
- Contribute to basic problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Desire to learn
- Be results driven
- Team player with a flexible approach
- Working for an established internationally recognised company
- Extensive training
- Weekly pay
- Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- Ongoing work
- Potential progression
How to apply for the Machine Minder Role with immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
- £10.29 - £11.85 per hour
- 17 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Machine Minder role for a prestigious food manufacturing company in the Melton area. It is important that the prospective candidate has an eye for detail and previous experience working with machinery but not limited to the food manufacturing ind... Read More
Machine Operator - Trainee
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £9.51 - £10.51 per hour
- 4 days ago
Machine Operator - Trainee required in the Braunstone LE3 area! A successful printing warehouse based in Braunstone is looking for a trainee machine operator to join their amazing team. They are looking for a reliable operator able to work using their own initiative. This is temp to per... Read More
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £30000 per annum
- 5 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer role in the Leicester LE4 area. This is for a reputable engineering company which prides themselves on delivering high quality products. If you are interested then apply now! Role Responsibilities: Carry out repairs to plan... Read More
- Fleckney, Leicestershire
- Up to £9.21 per hour
- 2 days ago
Barker Ross currently recruiting for Operator role in for our client in Fleckney. Main duties are: Input a correct date into machines Organising of stock Quality check Benefits: Ongoing job Weekly pay Temp to perm Working hours - 21:00 - 6:00 - Monday - Thursday Hourly rate: £9.21 How t... Read More