M&E Asset Manager - Technical Services - Nottinghamshire - £50K + Car Allowance and Package
One of the world's largest commercial real estate companies and leader in the UK short break holiday market
As the M&E Asset Manager you will predominantly focus on electrical projects but will be responsible for the planning and delivery of a substantial portfolio of annual mechanical and electrical capital projects, ensuring that they are delivered within budget and relevant timescales and according to operational requirements.
- Hold and develop an end of life asset management plan for the M&E assets and develop and manage a cost-effective replacement plan for all these assets.
- Manage and deliver on M&E capital projects, ensuring they are delivered within budget and agreed timescales by managing the supply chain and ensuring all work carried out demonstrates value for money.
- Ensure the groups compliance to relevant legislation as relevant to M&E plant.
- Assist the Group Technical Services Manager as required during any M&E issues affecting business/brand values.
- Assist in the corporate development of service contracts by writing scopes.
You will be an experience M&E Project/Asset Manager with:
- Qualified to at least HNC level in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Must have good knowledge of current legislation pertinent to M&E, eg Electrical regulations etc.
- Must be conversant with CDM regulations.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services engineering.
- Substantial post qualification experience of leading and managing M&E projects in a dynamic organisation in at a senior level.
- Management of capex expenditure of C£5 Million per annum.
- Experience of managing M&E plant in pool & spa environments.
- Experience of managing M&E projects in a leisure, hospitality or retail sectors.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Mobile Hose Technician
- Oldbury, West Midlands
- £23500 - £35000 per annum + 23 Days plus Bank Hols
- 2 days ago
Great hose technicians don't just repair hoses; they solve problems and build relationships. If you're a Mobile Hose Technician or Experienced Plant, HGV or Agricultural Fitter who loves the variety and independence of the role, Our next Mobile Hose Technician won't just go from job to ... Read More