M&E and Estimating Co-ordinator - Offsite Manufacturing - Nottingham - up to £28K + Package
One of the UK's largest family owned Modular and Portable Buildings manufacturers with over 50 years in the sector.
As the M&E and Estimating Co-ordinator will primarily assist the Technical and Production Teams by co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical information/stock, produce Steel Estimates and assist with PQQs.
- Liaise with the Production Team regarding all M&E requirements for the OpenSpace and Protecta products.
- Provide pricing and quotations for OpenSpace and Protecta enquiries.
- Liaise with the Sales Team and Directors regarding enquiries.
- Conduct M&E stock takes and produce monthly stock lists.
- Raise orders for monthly M&E requirements.
- Raise orders for specific or bespoke products as required.
- Assist Estimator/PQQ Administrator with PQQ Administration.
- Where required attend design/production meetings to ascertain client requirements and provide advice accordingly.
You will be an experience Estimator with:
- HNC or similar qualification/experience in Mechanical and Engineering.
- A working knowledge of M&E CAD drawings.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An ability to demonstrate understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods or demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills.
- The ability to meet competing deadlines in a calm and professional manner.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Willingness to carry out further training and development.
- An understanding of Building Regulations.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety standards.
- Flexibility to work additional hours if required.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role, please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Yorkshire and the Humber, England
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + + Car Allowance and Package
- 14 days ago
Pre-Construction Planner - MMC Offsite Construction - Leeds/UK - £60K - £70K + Car Allowance and Package Company A forward-thinking company within the MMC sector develops Modular Homes that's needed for the UK to fix its property crisis and deliver a housing market that caters equally t... Read More