An opportunity has arisen for an experienced logistics recruitment professional to join an established and successful independent workforce management expert. The role will be for Logistics Recruiter at their site in Cheshire.
The role is expected to last a minimum of 3 to 4 months, with a view to take on permanently.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in recruitment or sourcing of candidates, ideally within the logistics or distribution sector, as this role will be recruiting drivers across all their clients' sites.
- Understand different types of HGV/LGV drivers' licences, as well as a general understanding of supply chain, multi-drop delivery and trunking.
- Have excellent reporting skills, as calls and interviews will need to be tracked and reported back to senior management/board level for the duration of the project.
- Be motivated and pro-active.
- Ability to build rapport quickly, be happy to spend time on the phone with candidates, ability to multi-task (dealing with multiple vacancies across multiple sites) and be comfortable doing telephone interviews and writing up candidates answers onto the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
The working hours are somewhat flexible, with Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm being preferred.
The pay rate per hour is £10.00.
We are looking to set up interviews for the first week in August 2020.
To enquire about this opportunity please contact email@example.com or send your CV for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- 23 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced logistics recruitment professional to join an established and successful independent workforce management expert. The role will be for Logistics Recruiter at our clients' site in Bolton. The role is expected to last a minimum of 3 to 4 months... Read More