An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global market leader in the parcels and logistics industry in the capacity of Logistics Process Manager (Nights) at their site near Coventry.
This role will have responsibility for ensuring the safe and efficient throughput of traffic within the various sortation areas of the National Hub operation in accordance with the individual work area requirements.
You will promote a team working culture with high priority given to work place safety and operational efficiency.
- Ensure the effective deployment and management of all operational resource in accordance with the work area requirements.
- Ensure all staff receive adequate training and that training remains concurrent in accordance with the work area requirements.
- To ensure all pre and post shift equipment checks are completed and reported in accordance with the work area requirements.
- To ensure all equipment defects are reported in accordance with the work area requirements.
- Supporting the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the National Hub.
- To ensure all KPI targets are achieved or exceeded in accordance with the work area requirements.
- Adhere to all Security Policies and Procedures as outlined in the employee handbook/displayed at the location.
- Ensure that all verbal and written communication is appropriate, accurate and in line with data Protection regulations.
- Adhere to the company Bullying & Harassment policy.
- Always use appropriate language when speaking to others.
- Comply with Company guidelines in relation to timekeeping, attendance, work performance, appearance and display appropriate behaviour whilst on site.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong people management skills with a proven record in managing a large team of people.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to develop a living and breathing Global Standard Operating Procedure environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across cultures.
- Previous experience in a compliance role in a warehouse environment.
- Experience of working to deadlines within health & safety guidelines.
- A dedication to satisfying compliance requirements.
- Experience of effective resource management and deployment.
As well as offering competitive salaries at all levels and in every area of the business, our client also offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to help you make more of your money, safeguard your future and enhance your health and wellbeing.
The salary for this opportunity is £31,309 with an excellent benefits package.
This position is working NIGHTS so you will be required to have previous experience of working a night shift. Shifts to be discussed at interview stage.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual to become an integral cog of the business and to benefit from the company's continuous growth plans.
For immediate consideration please send your CV for immediate consideration!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.