Main duties of the role will be:
- Logging and processing all new orders to be able to track all project delivery dates.
- Organising transport for orders, booking haulage, sending delivery schedules to relevant transport companies to secure haulage.
- Chasing for Proof of Deliveries
- Monitoring stock levels.
- Supplying the business with weekly reports
- Liaising with a range of external suppliers/haulage companies and customers.
- Some logistics/supply chain experience or/and FMCG knowledge
- Priority management and organisation are essential.
- Diligent and great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Sage 50 accounts.
- A confident and effective communicator both written and verbal.
- Flexible approach, able to work as part of a team.
- Good excel knowledge.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Good telephone skills
ALL candidates will be paid PAYE.
If you or anyone that you know are interested in this role please contact me on 07443260802 or email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available