We are recruiting for logistics controller to join our client based in Shenley Church End, Milton Keynes.
This is a permanent role from day one.
You will report to Team / Cell Leaders and your responsibilities will be:
* Efficient organisation and control of allocated logistics tasks / operations, including compliance with health and safety standards, flexibility, and development of skills through the complete stock control process. Plus training of new team members;
* Full adherence / compliance with departmental and ISO 9001 procedures, and total quality focus throughout all direct / indirect stages of the stores process to achieve a quality product aligned to the customer's specification / expectations;
* Maintaining accurate information on the company's documentation / computerised manufacturing system, through ensuring accurate recording of quantities, part identification, and part location. Monitor, control and requisition the range of consumables held within the stores areas;
* Stock takes and cycle checks to be performed in line with company procedures. All inaccuracies to be highlighted (where low stock exists), stock adjustments made, and the cause identified and prevented from reoccurring;
* Maintain a high standard of maintenance and housekeeping throughout. 5's to be sustained;
* Safe operation and compliance with daily maintenance of the company's material handling / forklift trucks;
* Attending and actioning requirements from daily stakeholder team meetings. Continuous improvement through lean manufacturing implementation;
* Working as a team to achieve customer quality, delivery, cost and innovation requirements. Ensuring company procedures are complied with.
Qualificatons and Experience:
* Material handling;
* Use of FLT(Flexi/Bendi), Counterbalance preferable;
* Computer skills to include the use of Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook; * A good communicator at all levels within the business as well as with customers is fundamental therefore must have a high standard of spoken and written English.
In return the company offer a competitive package including: competitive basic rate, plus overtime premiums, business performance bonuses, profit related bonus, contribution pension scheme, health care scheme, life insurance, 25 days holiday.
Monday-Friday 08:00AM - 16:30PM
£10.12 per hour
If you would like to be considered for the role please call us on 01908695959 opt 1 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available