Duties: (typical day)
- Operating the TV presentations daily (various to select from and it's the first thing they see when they come in)
- Producing inbound freight report daily
- Warranties - around truck parts that come in damaged and replacements worldwide
- Use of transport management management system dashboard to organise collections.
- Organising deliveries into plant
- Small package organisation to ship out of plant
- General administration
- Customer service
- Customer Service (customer is around frequently)
- Logistics/Transport preferred but is able to be flexible
- Open to all backgrounds but needs to be a switched on, quick learning individual who can pick up specifics ie HM Revenue and Shipping related rules and regulations etc so ideally third level educated if possible
- Excel- ideally to Advanced level, V Lookups/Pivots etc
- Use of in house TMS system (trained)
- Some Powerpoint knowledge ideal
- Good language skills-(Written) will be dealing with emails and reports
- Import/Export experience is desirable
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.