A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Client Relations Manager with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Sheffield. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
The main purpose of this role is to drive client delight and be the point of escalation to all internal & external stakeholders to all clients. You will ensure that all contracts are working in the most operational/cost effective manner and will continually improve the service through insights and innovation. You will also be responsible for the coordination of internal projects to deliver new and improved services.
As the Client Relations Manager, you will drive client delight for an exceptional, large online retailer and be the point of escalation to all internal & external stakeholders to this client. You will ensure that all contracts are working in the most operational/cost effective manner and continually improving the service through insights and innovation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing an understanding of the client's business using a variety of sources.
- Developing and maintaining long term strategic relationships with all clients.
- Aligning the Commercial Strategy to support the delivery of business objectives.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key client's needs and requirements.
- Serving as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to clients in a timely manner.
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development of new and enhanced client propositions.
- Expanding the relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Developing and implementing leading, consistent disciplines and activities.
- Ensuring the operational requirements of the client are being met.
- Key player in managing the operations and growth.
- Developing innovative solutions for clients that support our current product and service portfolio.
Skills, experience and KPI objectives required to become the Client Relations Manager:
- Client delight (Net Promoter Score - NPS).
- Feedback on personal performance/effectiveness from key client stakeholders.
- Communication and meeting schedules with clients.
- Continuous improvement of client's services.
- Timely implementation of improvements and new services.
- Identifying continuous improvement for internal operational efficiencies.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Organised and able to work accurately.
- Confident decision maker.
- Effective communicator - written and oral.
- Identification of new opportunities.
- Experienced Customer Service/Account Manager.
- 3PL experience.
- Multi-client operation experience.
- Previous experience within a customer service environment.
- Experience of warehousing processes.
- WMS Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Agile PM processes.
- Advanced Microsoft Office User.
- Experience of using PM Microsoft programmes.
Salary is c£50k plus pension and other excellent benefits.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Superb remuneration and package
- 2 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Warehouse Manager for a blue-chip company on a full-time, permanent basis in Rochdale. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises... Read More
- Northamptonshire, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + car or allowance
- 5 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Manager with expertise within the warehousing and logistics sector, to join a one of the UK's leading freight forwarding businesses on a full-time permanent basis. You will join the team in Northamptonshire. Reporting into... Read More
- Rutland, England
- Up to £40000 per annum + plus bonus
- 11 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Warehouse Manager to join their team in the Rutland (East Midlands) region on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic ... Read More
Business Development Manager (Parcels)
- Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire
- £29000 - £35000 per annum + company car and other benefits
- 1 day ago
One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a Logistics Business Development Manager. Working from there Peterborough head office or from home covering the UK. You will deliver profitable new business in line with organisational strategic goals, id... Read More
Operations Manager (3PL)
- Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus company benefits
- 11 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Operations Manager (3PL) with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Halifax. This is a truly exciting time ... Read More