Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator for a client based in Watnall, Nottinghamshire.
Working 35 hours per week including weekends on a 3 week shift pattern.
KNOWLEDGE & SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS
* Excellent administrative and system user skills.
* Confident communicator, both verbal and written.
* Organised and able to react positively to change.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise to ensure deadlines are met.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* Reliable and flexible.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Process all invoices and credit notes using current systems.
* Tachograph control including collation of data entry and filing including accurate completion of records regarding WTD.
* Support the monitoring of driver compliance by providing data from the Tachomaster system.
* Support the FLM and Team Leader in the day to day operation of the function.
* Debrief drivers (Radial/Primary) and accurately check for discrepancies and missing delivery notes.
* Report shorts and damages, working closely with Dispatch to reduce claims.
* Attend meetings/briefings when necessary.
* Attend training courses when required.
* Ensure timely dispatch of invoices for scanning/customer invoicing.
* Periodically check Radial returns on the returns bay/vehicle checks.
* Check all vehicle defects are completed by the drivers and paperwork is received.
* To provide cover to front desk and cover all duties as required.
* To provide cover in the absence
* Any other reasonable additional duties which are relevant to this position.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 01158960888.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.