A great opportunity has become available for a Logistics Administration Coordinator to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
As the Logistics Administration Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Collaborating with clients or employers, finance teams and other team members on budgeting and allocating funds.
- Provide administrative support to key people within the business daily.
- Provide administrative support to key external stakeholders.
- Create and build reports based on monthly outcomes and budgets.
- Establish operating policies and procedures for a department.
- Serve as a primary contact for our key customers, and assist them with their queries and requests, whilst continuing to deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintain and consistently demonstrate a good working knowledge of processes, practices, and procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills, both vernally and written.
- Demonstrate the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be proactive and flexible as well as show the ability to use your own initiative.
- Well organised and able to achieve deadlines with close attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Competent in Maths & English. GCSE's grade A-C, or equivalent.
The successful candidate will get access to a variety of the company's excellent benefits which include a generous holiday scheme, pension scheme, online discounts, development, a solid career progression programme etc.
Salary for this opportunity is between £21k-£22k plus pension and other excellent benefits.
You will work Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and 8am to 4.15pm on a Friday.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available