A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as Logistics Account Director with a dynamic and rapidly expanding supply chain provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Sheffield. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
As Account Director, you will manage a blue-chip retail clothing giant and will be responsible for developing relationships with key stakeholders to provide a service in-line with customer expectations and business strategies.
You will provide service solutions to customer across multiple areas including UK transport, exploring opportunities to provide other services and cross/up sell. The successful candidate will also successfully manage client supply chain activities both nationally and internationally, leveraging multiple warehouse and freight types.
Essential candidate experience requirements include:
- Demonstrates successful leadership experience in e-commerce
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communicator and ability to manage key stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Taking the lead on new opportunities
- Capability to work under pressure and make decisions in an evolving environment
- Creative problem solver
- Solution focussed
- Experience of implementing successful change management initiatives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and creative in producing commercial propositions
- Has a personal network that will include senior stakeholders with customers and retailers
- Experience and ability to negotiate terms directly with customers or their legal/commercial representatives
The successful candidate will possess a valid UK Driving Licence.
This is a standard office hours contract (8am to 5pm) however, you will be required to work flexibly to fit the needs of the business. International travel will also be required.
Salary is c70k, plus pension and other company benefits.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
General Manager (3PL)
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + plus excellent company benefits
- about 8 hours ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global market leader in the logistics industry in the capacity of General Manager (3PL) at their site in Milton Keynes. The successful General Manager will take full leadership, operational and financial responsibility for managing a safe, ef... Read More