Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Laundry Production Manager for one of our clients based in NG5, Nottingham area.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- To manage and organise the production operatives
- To manage an effective team in line with KPI and targets
- You will work closely with the other Team Leaders to ensure effecient use of stock and labour
- Set objectives and agree personal development plans for all staff and ensure that their performance is monitored
- Develop, motivate and provide leadership to all staff
- Responsible for ensuring that training and development needs of staff are met and carried out, undertaking staff assessments where necessary. Conduct annual appraisals and set and agree SMART targets.
The right candidate MUST have previous managerial experience within laundry department/linen environment.
MUST be able to work additional hours as and when required.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week between the hours of 5:30AM to 8:00PM, working 5 days out of, this might include working weekends and Bank Holidays. You might need to work alternative Sundays 4PM to midnight.
There is permanent opportunities for the right candidate.
If interested please click apply and for more information please contact Karina on 0115 896 0888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £10.80 - £16.20 per hour
- 20 days ago
BarkerRoss are recruiting! Are you looking for work in Milton Keynes Kiln Farm? We are recruiting for Wearhouse optative's to join an on-demand book manufacturer. This is a forward thinking innovate business. You will be picking customer orders, ensuring a high level of quality and prod... Read More