Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a talented and dedicated Landscaper. You will perform a range of general lawn maintenance duties including maintaining the landscape design, removing weeds, slabbing and dead plants, and supervising repairs.
As the Landscaper, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn, and garden structures. The ideal candidate will be creative, with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
The working hours are 7:00am - 15:00pm
Must be flexible when needed.
£10 per hour
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fences, and other duties.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor furniture, and walkways.
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong knowledge of basic lawn maintenance.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Full clean driving licence
- Good stamina and physical health.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available