Our client is a well established waste management company based in Long Bennington, Newark. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Service Delivery Administrator to join their team as soon as possible.
This will be a temporary to permanent role, with working hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday with a pay rate based on NMW. Occasional Saturday working may also be required so candidates must be flexible with this, but this will be for a 4 hour shift only if needed.
This role would best suit a junior candidate who has had some office based experience and would like to pursue a career within administration and customer services.
Duties of the role will include:-
- Validating order details and confirming with the customer
- Determine and communicating estimated time of arrival for jobs
- Dealing with and processing customer queries online or via the phone
- Scanning of documents and uploading onto the customer portal
We are looking for someone who:-
- Is customer focussed
- Has good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Accuracy and speed of data input
- Ability to solve problems using own initiative
- It literate - Able to use Microsoft Word & Excel
Own transport is also essential due to the location of our remote client.
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln today on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.