A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Technician within a packaging and the manufacturer and supplier within the food sector based in Leicestershire.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist colleagues with any IT issues that occur, re-deploy and re-build hardware for new staff members, maintain and adapt the active directory and group policies
- Maintain and configure the file share
- Maintain and adapt the network and network hardware (i.e. Network switches)
- Upgrade and fix computer hardware
- Make and adjust formulas on Excel for colleagues' spreadsheets
- Install and train out current and new software
- Use SAP Crystal Reports with the use of SQL server to create reports
- Create VBA macros
- Creating a log and writing up job processes
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
At least a HNC in Computing
Skills & Experience:
- A decent understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite but has a deep understanding of Microsoft Excel and using formulas
- Needs to be a quick learner and has a tenacious mindset when it comes to learning something new and for resolving issues
- A decent understanding on how to maintain the active directory and create active directory users
- Knowledge of a computer's internals and peripherals, as well as an understanding on what could be causing faults if something wasn't working correctly
- A good understanding of networking, including the maintaining of LAN cables and hardware
- Be able to provide a quick and active response to requests from colleagues and the ability to priorities their workload
- Be able to ensure that each user is GDPR compliant
- A moderate understanding of group policies
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and its apps, primarily SharePoint
- Has a car and a full UK driver's license
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Salary for this role is £22,000 - £24,000.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £22000 - £23000 per annum
- 27 days ago
We are looking for a Recruitment resourcer for our busy recruitment office in Nottingham. The primary objective of the role will be to help source candidates for various temporary roles with our clients in Nottinghamshire. The other key duties will include: Speaking to our candidates to... Read More