A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Analyst at a leading marketing consultancy company based in Kettering.
Main duties include:
- Provision of 1st line / 2nd line IT & operational support to internal and external clients.
- Management of operational schedules ensuring processes complete in a timely manner.
- Investigate failed processes and take corrective action or escalate to the relevant team for detailed analysis
- Identification and recommendation of process improvements to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Liaison with customer services and the client services analytics teams as required.
- Maintain an understanding of system requirements across the operational and analytical user base.
- Ownership of IT helpdesk application that manages day to day first / second line requests.
- Making sure helpdesk tickets has been actioned and resolved within internal SLA.
- Providing excellent service to end-user.
- Ownership of the Impact software application that manages the operational production processes.
- Monitor system activity to maintain awareness of current live processes in order to manage effectively.
- Identification of system performance problems and liaison with senior IT colleagues' systems as required.
- Assisting in process improvement to reduce the cost of quality and to increase efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Responding to out-of-hours calls for assistance, attending on-site if necessary, for IT & Data Operation.
- Be an effective member of the Data Operations team and contribute to team goals/objectives as necessary.
- Assist with the management of the Insight Team helpdesk including Redmine requests.
- Liaise with helpdesk stakeholders ensuring request initiators are kept informed of progress and resolution times.
- Assisting the Head of Service Delivery with any activities as and when required.
Salary between £25,000 - £27,000 and benefits including parking, pension, Life Insurance.
Working hours 9am - 5pm, 37.5 hour week.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay to email@example.com or call 07718 763550
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available