Barker Ross are currently looking for IT Quote Specialist for one of our clients based in Nottingham.
The IT Quote Specialist works in partnership with internal and external stakeholders delivering a high quality service leading customer quotations for contracted hardware maintenance support.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Bid support (80%)
- Delivering a competitive pricing framework for all customers - price books
- Producing winning viable contract quotations
- Turning Bids around within company KPI's
- Responding to customer RFI/P's
- Supporting the Sales teams
- Delivering market and product knowledge for new bids
- Negotiating favourable terms and agreements at all levels with customers, vendors, partners and service providers.
Administration & Reporting (10%)
- Creating business analysis and reporting as required
- Work with I.T. development teams to continually develop Process and Tools for greater efficiencies
- Benchmarking pricing
Service Design (10%)
- Working alongside our Sales force as a "trusted advisor"
- Reviewing new products and support options to take to market
- Involvement in technical solutioning
This list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday
Annual salary of £25,000 per annum gross and a development plan will be put in place to increase salary to £30,000 per annum.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Similar role and/or Field, Site or Workshop technical experience
- Good technical/product knowledge of Datacentre products
- Commercial acumen, awareness of financial, budgetary and SLA constraints
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Customer oriented
- Microsoft Excel skills to intermediate level (vlookup/xlookup/pivot tables/data manipulation & comparison)
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience and understanding of I.T. industry
Please apply and for more information please call Barker Ross on 0115 896 0888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available