A great opportunity has become available for a IT Project Support Analyst available to join a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis in Bradford. This is a truly exciting time to join the company that specialises in FMCG, Retail, Fashion, Supply Chain, 3PL and Distribution.
As IT Project Support Analyst within a busy Information Systems function, you will be part of a team responsible for working with the wider business to define system requirements, functionally test and train end-users on new releases of bespoke software solutions and produce documentation and training materials.
You will provide first-line support expertise, investigating and, wherever possible, resolving incidents reported to the IT Helpdesk.
You will also provide analysis of incidents and issues to the Development team to support 3rd line resolution defects.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Support Analyst will include:
- Working together with the project support team to ensure all tasks are being completed in order of priority.
- Taking part in the sprint process to track work and make sure all projects are completed effectively.
- Owning issues raised via helpdesk, defining solutions for end-users and providing analysis for 3rd line development resolution.
- Creating demonstration videos showing users how to use new features in real-time.
- Performing regression testing to ensure updates have not affected any other areas of the systems.
- Working directly with end-users to resolve issues at source where possible.
- Being aware of and strive to meet Service Level Agreements for issue resolution.
- Providing functional acceptance of user requirements and ensuring bespoke solutions are fit for purpose.
- Providing recommendations and suggestions for improvements in the User Experience.
Skills and experience required for the Project Support Analyst:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to confidently articulate complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Strong attention to detail underpinned by a genuine quality focus.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Visio, Teams and Outlook.
- Exposure to MS SQL or similar.
- Experience in a warehousing processes and logistics operational role.
The successful candidate will get access to a variety of the company's excellent benefits which include a generous holiday scheme, pension scheme, online discounts, development, a solid career progression programme etc.
Salary for this opportunity is between £25k-£28.5k plus pension and other excellent benefits.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
P/A Support Executive
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £25000 - £30000 per annum + 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 19 days ago
One of the leading providers in the parcel delivery network has an opportunity for a P/A Support Executive, to be based at their site in Peterborough. The successful P/A Support Executive reports directly into the Operations Director and you will provide administration and technical sup... Read More
- Rutland, England
- £35000 - £37000 per annum + Plus profit share / bonus
- 6 days ago
A forward-thinking fulfilment, e-commerce, distribution, warehousing and storage solutions business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Office Manager to join a friendly, supportive team in Rutland on a full time, permanent basis (Mon to Fri) Ideally you will have... Read More
Trainee Transport Planner
- Castle Donington, Leicestershire
- £21000 - £23000 per annum + plus bonus, pension, anual salary review
- 4 days ago
A well respected and established supply chain and distribution business (one of the fastest growing transport companies in the UK) has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Transport Planner who is looking to develop their career within logistics. You will join an expanding, dynamic bus... Read More
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £9.23 per hour
- 18 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for a unique opportunity based in Milton Keynes. Are you looking to work in a close nit team? Are you looking for a temp-perm opportunity? If so, this may be the role for you! Barker Ross Milton Keynes are recruiting for a Wearhouse operative to join a company... Read More
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Up to £25000 per annum
- 5 days ago
A forward-thinking storage, distribution and order processing business that provides a wide range of fulfilment services for a variety of national and multi-national clients throughout the UK and globally, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Account Manager to joi... Read More