My client is one of the largest manufacturers of Ready to Eat food products and supplies to both retailers and foodservice options across the UK. They are currently looking to recruit an Information Technology Manager which will be based in Corby with responsibilities for their 3 sites across the UK
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for leading the IT function across the group and will be part of the senior leadership team.
- Setting and monitoring IT department budget
- Maintenance of bespoke systems and offer 1st/2nd Line support.
- Managing licenses and contracts from key vendors - Microsoft, Oracle, etc
- Liaise with third party outsourced suppliers
- Identification of new technologies that will improve system availability and performance
- Responsible for data security from a compliance perspective as well as maintenance of ERP and testing the recovery policy.
- Providing application support for systems, including system upgrades, logging support cases with third party vendors for issues.
- Detailed business requirements capture & solutions assessment, including project management of business improvement projects.
- Evaluation of current infrastructure, identifying risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Managing 3rd party support
- Leading a small fully engaged team that are responsible and accountable within their roles
- Conduct regular 1-2-1's & review on a timely basis progress against personal & company objectives
- Manage skills development and training plans for the business.
- Create an environment where knowledge is shared, and best practice is adopted.
- Implement all Company policy and procedures within the workplace
- Give constructive feedback in a way that drives performance and encourages commitment to achieving targets
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- The candidate will have an ability to translate complex principles and ideas into plain language for the wider business.
- Experience in manufacturing or logistics environment essential, FMCG, food & beverage desirable,
- Experience of ERP systems essential
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft exchange online advantageous
- Qualification in project management (Prince2, Agile, etc) essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office licensing and Oracle ASFU licencing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) - the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively at all levels
- Able to flex style to suit different situations & personalities
- A brilliant relationship builder as this is important in maintain high level of service and quality
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment, as well as demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Outstanding analytical ability
- Experienced at working collaboratively across the business, supporting business development
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on IT infrastructure manager with suitable experience to take ownership and complete responsibility for existing production and back-office IT operations, having the ability to communicate and present ideas and solutions to the relevant directors, together with the confidence and skills to implement. In 2020 they overachieved on their pre COVID strategy and have strong expansion plans covering new product sectors and an increased manufacturing footprint
If you are interested in the role of IT Manager, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Leicestershire, England
- £30000 - £31000 per annum
- 23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Shift Manager to join an established FMCG food manufacturing business in the Leicestershire area. This is a truly exciting time to join the business, which is currently undergoing a period of very positive change and growth. They are... Read More
Care centre manager
- Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Up to £21283 per annum
- 18 days ago
We are actively seeking a Care Centre Manager to work on a full time basis at a nationwide known pharmeceutical company based in Harrogate. This is a full time role working 9:00 am until 17:00 pm Monday to Friday. Experience is required but the company is interested in a candidate with ... Read More