My client is one of the largest manufacturers of Ready to Eat food products and supplies to both retailers and foodservice options across the UK. They are currently looking to recruit an IT & Systems Officer which will be based in Northamptonshire.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager you will be responsible for maintaining the IT function across the group and will be part of the senior leadership team.
- Help maintain the overall IT and computer systems at Northamptonshire site in and provide support to wider UK Group (2 other sites).
- Work with external IT support companies for each UK site.
- One direct report - ERP System Technician
- Database (SQL) programming and (Crystal) reporting writing.
- Office 365 template and document development.
- Review, maintain and develop existing IT infrastructure with a view to ensuring best support capability for the company and users.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures.
- Develop training plans for the company and users.
- Create an environment where knowledge is shared and best practice is adopted.
- Audit of computer systems, processes and assess their outcomes.
- Carry out any other duties from time to time as may be reasonably requested by senior management.
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- The candidate will have an ability to translate complex principles and ideas into plain language for the wider business.
- Experience in manufacturing or logistics environment essential, FMCG, food & beverage desirable,
- Experience of ERP systems essential
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft exchange online advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office licensing and Oracle ASFU licencing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) - the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively at all levels
- Able to flex style to suit different situations & personalities
- A brilliant relationship builder as this is important in maintain high level of service and quality
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to work in a fast paced and challenging environment, as well as demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Outstanding analytical ability
- Experienced at working collaboratively across the business, supporting business development
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on IT & Systems Officer with suitable experience to take ownership and complete responsibility for existing production and back-office IT operations, having the ability to communicate and present ideas and solutions to the relevant directors, together with the confidence and skills to implement. In 2020 they overachieved on their pre COVID strategy and have strong expansion plans covering new product sectors and an increased manufacturing footprint
If you are interested in the role of IT Manager, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available