Duties to include:
- Counting stock
- Dealing with queries on a daily basis including missing stock, over stock and replenishment issues
- Dealing with customer returns
- Investigating damaged stock
- QC checking to cover holiday and sickness
- Additional warehouse duties such as moving pallets, moving boxes and wrapping pallets
- Additional duties as requested by the Management team
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Inventory experience
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
For the successful candidate there is the opportunity for this position to be temporary to permanent. This position offers an immediate start. For more information please call 01733 530023. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.