Barker Ross are recruiting for an Inventory Clerk to work an average of 40 hours per week, on a Monday to Friday Day shift 10:00-18:00.
As an Inventory Clerk, you will be a key player in supporting the success of the Stock and Inventory department and exceeding its KPI's. You will have the knowledge to cover all Supplier contracts in the department. You will be committed, flexible and prepared to perform to the highest standards against the business key performance indicators.
- Good written and verbal skills
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Experience in stock control and inventory
- Attention to detail
- Good PC skills
- Familiarity with WMS would be beneficial
- Daily stock check of products
- Utilising WMS software
- Dealing with damaged stock and escalate if necessary
- Liaising with other internal departments
- Dealing with supplier where necessary
- Supporting Supplier Stock Takes
- Department reporting KPI's
- Support returns department
If you think you are a right candidate for this role, please apply or call Klaudia on 0116 204 2600
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Stock Controller 14:20 - 22:50
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 29 days ago
Barker Ross is currently recruiting on behalf of their Market Leading client in Peterborough for a Stock Controller on the Afternoon Shift 14:20 - 22:50. Monday to Friday. This position offers an immediate start. Please note for training the working hours will be 09:00 - 17:30. Duties t... Read More