Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an Inventory Clerk position, within their well-known client based in Coalville.
The pay rate for this position is £9.91 per hour.
Temp to perm position.
- Has to love numbers and willing to get them right
- Enjoys stock counts and the art of correcting other people's errors
- Willing to learn 2 systems operated here on site
- MS Excel - good user knowledge (VLOOKUP and Pivot tables as a minimum)
- Is not scared to work at heights - 12-14 meters and operating scissor lift as this will be everyday tool
- Willing to participate in stock takes at whatever day customer / operation permits it - this is essential
- Good level of communications and ability to deal with customers be it internal or external
Pay and opportunities:
2pm - 10pm hours
Overtime available during peak, weekend work as and where necessary and paid @ time and a half, for the right candidate.
How to Apply for the role with Immediate Start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available