Barker Ross are currently recruiting Internal Sales Coordinator for one of our clients Cwmbran.
- Responsibility for inventory held on site
- Issuing products to the customer, ensuring stock levels are consistently maintained and stock checks are completed.
- Despatching products within customer's network / other sites.
- Ordering products for onsite stores ensuring correct PO's are obtained and allocated to delivery invoices and paperwork within required timescales.
- Source and supply special or new products for the customer in line with agreed mark up and customer requirements
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of any products required.
- Always provide excellent customer service and adhere to customer contractual requirements.
- Collections from local suppliers to ensure that the customer service is not impacted
To comply with company policies and procedures
Full time, ( rolling month basis contract )
£19.000 - £20.000k
Monday - Thursday 07:00 - 16:00
Friday 07:00 - 12:00
30 min lunch break
- Experience in a store's environment
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Experience in administration tasks
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Organisational and prioritising skills
Please contact Barker Ross office on 0115 8960 888 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Technical Sales Engineer
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £22 - £22000 per annum
- 24 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for Technical Sales Engineer at manufacturer of fluid power products and accessories to fluid power suppliers based in Leicester The responsibilities of the Technical Sales Engineer are as follows: Responsible for handling incoming technical enquiries, identify... Read More
Digital Operations Assistant
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- 4 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Operations Assistant at a Leicester based publishing company. About the opportunity: Reporting into the Digital Operations and IT Manager you will work alongside our Digital Operation Assistant and System Development team. This is a fast ... Read More
Part Time Receptionist/Administrator
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 27 days ago
My Client is a Not- for - Profit leading organisation, that specialises in providing excellent accommodation and support services to the homeless and vulnerable. They are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator, to support the branch on a part time basis of 25 hours per week. The role ... Read More