Our client provides support to clients with a history of homelessness and other complex needs.
Position Available: Intensive Housing Management Worker - Social Housing (Oxford) , 2-3 months 35 hours per week, £13-15 per hour
- To assist the Support Team to provide information and advice to service users in order to assist them in establishing and maintaining their tenancy, including:
- Understanding their rights and responsibilities under their tenancy agreement
- Reporting repairs
- Procedures for reporting and resolving complaints
- Financial planning and access to benefits
- Accessing housing, social care and health services
- To ensure room checks and housekeeping void procedures are followed and that voids are kept to a minimum.
- To ensure that tenancy/licence is upheld and that breaches are dealt with according to the warnings and evictions, arrears, anti-social behavior and harassment policies as relevant.
- To empower service users to adhere to house rules including those relating to visitors and guests, cleaning of common areas and noise.
- To carry out designated H&S checks and facilities management of the building and liaise with internal departments as necessary.
- To ensure the safety, security and cleanliness of the project, including adherence with internal policies and procedures and reporting repairs where necessary.
- To complete incident and safeguarding reports where necessary and discuss actions with the Team Leader.
- To promote user participation by providing information and advise choices to enable residents to participate more fully in decisions relating to them. To assist service users in providing feedback on services through meetings, the complaints procedure, suggestions and the use of questionnaires and focus groups.
- To work in partnership and build effective relationships with external agencies and the wider community in order to ensure delivery of the required support to service users and to promote and develop business aims and objectives.
- To undertake continuous professional development by updating knowledge and skills, attending relevant training and participating in the Group's performance management processes.
- To commit to and work in line with Corporate Values and relevant Policies and Procedures at all times.
Experience in facilities management or health and safety.
Experience in a Care, Support or Housing role
Experience and understanding of safeguarding processes
Understanding of how to assist people in obtaining independent living skills
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07824016243
*Please note the above outlined experience is the 'minimum' first stage criteria for this role, we will therefore be unable to consider your application unless you are able to demonstrate a relevant work history in line with this position.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Housing and Employment Navigator - Camden
- Camden, London
- Up to £13.04 per hour
- 7 days ago
Our client is a large charity and housing association that support people overcoming homelessness, mental health issues and drug and alcohol problems. They provide residential, prison, community and specialist services. Position Available: Housing and Employment Navigator - Camden 37.5 ... Read More
Mental Health Support Worker
- Derbyshire, England
- £9.00 - £10.50 per hour
- about 8 hours ago
Mental Health Support Worker Location: Risley, Derbyshire Salary: £9.00 - £10.50 per hour Job type: Temporary Hours: Full time (days and nights available on rota basis) Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currentl... Read More
Supported Living Support Worker
- Matlock, Derbyshire
- £8.91 - £9.50 per hour
- about 8 hours ago
Supported Living Support Worker Location: Matlock, DE4 Salary: £8.91 - £9.50 per hour Job type: Temp to perm Hours: Full time Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care currently have an amazing opportunity for Supported Liv... Read More
Residential Children's Support Worker
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £9.00 - £10 per hour
- about 8 hours ago
Residential Children's Support Worker (Children and Young Adults) Location: Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour and BH rate £16.50 per hour Job type: Temporary ongoing Hours: 25 to 37 hours a week / Days & nights available Start date: Immediate start subject to satis... Read More
Care and Support Worker
- Newark, Nottinghamshire
- £8.72 - £9.50 per hour
- 1 day ago
Care and Support Worker Location: Newark, NG23 Salary: £8.72 - £9.50 per hour Job type: Temporary and Temp to Perm available Hours: Full time Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for a Care and... Read More