Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a Ingredient Mixer & Machine Operative- Pasta Department
Our client is a Food Manufacturing Client
Key Responsibilities :
- Working with ingredients - Such as flour & egg, to mix in machines & lift 16 - 25Kg bags inside.
- Working with different machines & in different areas and running them in production.
- Learn every aspect of specific lines when required to fulfil orders for that week.
- Ensuring that all food hygiene practices are followed
- Ensuring all tasks are completed as per instruction and procedures
- Be able to follow instructions and undertaking a set target of achievement
- Be able to maintain a clean and hygienic working space
- Be able to support Team Leader/Supervisor by highlighting issues or problems
Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing work
Salary: £9.25 - £9.50 per hour
- 8- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 6am starts
- Ideally 6 months Food Manufacturing experience
If interested, please apply and for more information please call Sarah on 0115 9416324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £9.35 per annum
- 10 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an Assembly Operative (Machine Refurbishments) to join our client based in Finedon, Wellingborough. Role: You will be responsible for stripping down and preparing machines ready to be refurbished, experience with using power tools is a must. FLT licence wo... Read More