Role: Import/Export Sea freight Executive (preferable little bit knowledge of airfreight as well)
Location: Felixstowe 75% office, 25% home
Salary: £30,000 per year
Holiday: Entitlement 20 days + Bank Holidays.
My client is an innovative, Global Freight Forwarding organisation where personal approach / dignity and honestly are the forefront of our business.
My client is looking for a candidate to be part of a new dynamic Team that all support each other, and all want to be successful with lots of opportunities / growth coming up in the near future.
- Handling all Import & Export operations process as per SOP's
- Coordinate between vendors, clients, customs clearance department that all shipments are handled timelessly
- Opening / closing all operational files from A-Z
- Being a problem solver, disciplined and always with professional and honest approach
- Honest, straight forward person that can fit in with the team.
- Min 3-5 years' experience.
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills.
- Problem solver & customer mentality.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available