Our client is a highly successful food manufacturing company in Plymouth
Due to continued success they are now looking to recruit a permanent Hygiene Operative
The Hygiene Operative will clean the factory areas and peripheral areas in accordance with the cleaning schedule.
The areas to be covered include the Frying Hall, Packing Halls, Seasoning Gantry Peripheral Areas, Male and Female changing areas, staff canteen, Corridors, Locker Rooms, Main Staff Entrance and Stairways.
Key Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Cleaning and mopping floors of factory, entrance, stairs and corridors
- Emptying of bins and cleaning external skip area
- Mopping floors in toilets & changing rooms
- Clean sinks in toilets
- Cleaning toilets and urinals
- Mopping of canteen floors
- Cleaning of tables, chairs, work surfaces, cupboards and microwaves in canteen
- Cleaning of stairs in canteen
- Factory Cleaning walls /doors in corridors in accordance with the cleaning schedule
- Replenishing consumables - hairnets, gloves and ear plugs.
- Replenish cleaning 20KG chemical drums at the factory cleaning stations and dishwashers.
The hours for the role are 40 hours per week, and the work pattern/hours of work are Monday to Friday, 14:00-22:00 with a paid break of 30 minutes per 8 hour shift.
The successful Hygiene Operative will have industrial cleaning experience preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
Salary for the Hygiene Operative role is £9.50 an hour for the probation period (£19,760 per annum), rising to £10.00 an hour after successful completion of 3 month probation (£20,800 per annum)
If you are interested in the Hygiene Operative role, please apply today!