Our client is a leading supplier of Paper Products and is looking for a Hygiene Operative to conduct high and low levels cleans within the factory environment. Hours are flexible to cover either 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm & 10pm to 6am and duties will include..
- Operating specific machinery (full training given) to ensure that high level areas are cleaned to a very high standard.
- Low level cleaning, following a standard operating procedure
- Following cleaning schedules on a daily basis
- Adhering to Health and Safety procedures at all times
- All other related tasks as set our by the Management team.
This position is for immediate start...
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Cleaning Operative - Towcester
- Towcester, Northamptonshire
- Up to £9.50 per hour
- 5 days ago
Our client based in Towcester, Northamptonshire is looking for an experienced Cleaning Operative to join their team as soon as possible. The role is temporary to begin with an is looking to last until 30th November 2021 however, there is a high chance that this will be extended. Hours o... Read More