Barker Ross are looking for hygiene operatives to work for our client based in Desborough.
Monday-Friday 8:00 - 16:00
£11.25 per hour
Immediate start date can be offered In this busy and interesting role, you will work closely with our production to ensure that the most stringent levels of production and food hygiene are met.
You will complete various cleaning tasks as per the agreed schedules and according to the existing procedures.
Help to improve the general housekeeping standards on-site.
The typical day of a Hygiene Operative involves working in a small team or on your own following a clear cleaning schedule for our production lines and other areas as a part of routine regular cleans.
The role will require you to record completion of cleaning activities and ensure due diligence.
- Previous hygiene experience is desirable but not essential
- Understand or be willing to learn the principles and application of Food Safety
- Have a proactive approach to Food Safety
- Be comfortable wearing personal protective equipment and working in a Co pack environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally, working in a collaborative way to drive housekeeping improvement
- Cleaning warehouse/production area
- Wiping down sides
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning canteen
- Cleaning toilets
- Cleaning changing rooms
You will be working in chilled environment and will be requested to wear hair net, overalls, gloves and safety boots that will be provided by site.
If you are interested please apply now or call our office for more information on 01604634479. Thank you