Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a afternoon Hygeiene Operative
Our Client is a Food Manufacturing company
Key Responsibilities :
- Reliability to be in to work from Monday - Friday & Saturdays are optional.
- To ensure that all production and ancillary records (e.g. cleaning records) are completed accurately and contemporaneously and that such records are provided to the technical team for review and archiving in a timely manner.
- To ensure that all production areas are maintained in a clean and tidy fashion in line with Good Manufacturing Practice.
- To ensure that clean as you go requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To report any damaged or non-functioning equipment as necessary and to be able to strip, clean and re-assemble equipment as required.
- To ensure that hygiene schedules are followed at all times.
- To carry out processing requirements as requested by the Factory Supervisor.
- To ensure that cleaning procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure that all cleaning records are signed appropriately.
- To ensure that hygiene chemicals are always available in the hygiene station, to ensure that hand wash stations always have soap, alcohol hand sanitizer and hand towels available.
- To ensure that all work is undertaken in a safe manner and that the Company Health & Safety requirements are followed at all times.
Job Type: Full-time, Ongoing work
Salary: £9.25 - £9.50 per hour
- 8- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 16:00pm until 00:30
Ideally 6 months experience within a simular role
If interested, please apply and for more information please call Sarah on 0115 9416324
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Heanor, Derbyshire
- £9.5 - £10.00 per hour
- 25 days ago
Barker Ross are currently recruiting for a afternoon Hygeiene Operative Our Client is a Food Manufacturing company Key Responsibilities : Reliability to be in to work from Monday - Friday & Saturdays are optional. To ensure that all production and ancillary records (e.g. cleaning record... Read More
- Oadby, Leicestershire
- Up to £8.91 per hour
- about 2 hours ago
We are looking for a warehouse operative to help with picking and packing trade orders. Will be required to assist the warehouse manager in all day to day activities: Loading and unloading of lorries Picking and packing of items for dispatch General warehouse organisation and house keep... Read More
- Lutterworth, Leicestershire
- Up to £10.00 per hour
- about 21 hours ago
What will my role be? Loading and unloading stock Picking and packing Wrapping and strapping Communicating with management on all levels Multitask and have a good attention to detail Adhoc warehouse duties Benefits Working for a reputable company Ongoing work Weekly pay On-site parking ... Read More
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £8.91 per hour
- about 24 hours ago
Main responsibilities: Assisting the assembly team in the assembly of signs (Full training will be given.) LED Illumination of signage Print / vinyl application Construction of large totem signs Experience and Characteristics Required: Good attention to detail. Positive, can do attitude... Read More
- Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £9.35 per annum
- 19 days ago
Barker Ross are recruiting for an Assembly Operative (Machine Refurbishments) to join our client based in Finedon, Wellingborough. Role: You will be responsible for stripping down and preparing machines ready to be refurbished, experience with using power tools is a must. FLT licence wo... Read More