Barker Ross are currently recruiting for Hygiene Operatives for one of our clients based in NG9.
The role can include duties:
- Dismantling and taking apart production equipment to allow the cleaning of all equipment then rebuilding the equipment after full deep cleaning
- Ensuring the highest standards of Hygiene in the factory and production areas to ensure health and safety standards are met on a daily basis
- Previous hygiene experience is desirable
- Understand or be willing to learn the principles of Food and Health Safety
- Be comfortable in a factory environment with cleaning chemicals
Shifts we have available are:
Monday to Friday - 22.00 - 06.00
4 on 4 off - 19.00 - 06.00
4 on 2 off - 22.00 - 06.00
4 on 3 off - 22.00 - 06.00
Pay rate : £10.31P/H
This is long term opportunity for the right candidate
if you have industrial celaning experience please apply and call Barker Ross on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available