Duties will include:
- Liaise with the Hygiene Supervisor and Shift Leaders regarding any issues or concerns over any hygiene issues during the shift.
- Ensure all production areas are kept clean and tidy at all times to the highest standards
- Working in an efficient and timely manner as to maximise efficiency and completing additional tasks during quieter periods
- Ensure that all the training is adhered to and all required areas are controlled to meet COSHH standards
- Handle Chemicals as per COSHH training and regulations
- Record all completed Hygiene on relevant sign off sheets
- Undertake all aspects of hygiene within non-operational areas, including offices, rest rooms, corridors and cleaning of the canteen.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a factory environment
- Be a team player
- COSHH certificate
- Understanding of health and safety policies in the work place
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Good written and verbal skills
This position offers an immediate start and for the successful candidate there is the potential of this role becoming a permanent position. Due to the location it is essential that you have your own transport.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.