An opportunity has arisen for a Hygiene Assistant to join a very successful and growing delicatessen bakery company in the Bradford area on a full time permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain the company's premises to meet excellent food hygiene and sanitation standards and provide a comfortable, working environment for employees.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To perform a variety of cleaning activities as required.
- To work as part of a team and achieve team objectives.
- Cleaning of offices, meeting and training rooms.
- Clearing up after meetings and training and restoring room as ready to use.
- To ensure all rooms and equipment are cleaned according to good hygiene standards.
- To ensure cleaning substances are prepared, used and stored safely.
- To replenish stock in all company's toilets and restrooms.
- To deal with emergency spills or cleaning of all areas.
- To report any maintenance issues or safety hazards.
- To assist in carrying out deep cleaning at relevant frequencies.
- To undertake training as required.
- o ensure compliance with all Food Safety and Health and Safety rules of the company.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods.
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment.
- Understanding the use of cleaning substances and following COSHH procedures.
- Ability to communicate well and follow instructions both verbally and in writing.
- To be a good team player.
- Flexible and reliable work ethics.
- Good understanding and application of Manual Handling principles is required.
- Full personal protective equipment (PPE) is provided.
Physical requirements of the role requires certain level of fitness and physical stamina, an understanding of Manual Handling principles is necessary. You will also be working at Heights using access equipment.
Salary for this opportunity is £20,085 plus company benefits.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!