HSEQ Engineer - Northfleet Kent - £40K-£45K
Berkeley Modular is a newly-formed company, founded to produce a volumetric modular housing solution specifically for the Berkeley Group.
From their purpose-built, technologically advanced manufacturing facility in Northfleet, Kent, our highly skilled workforce will produce a range of modular housing products designed and engineered to help create high performing, high quality and comfortable homes for people to enjoy living in.
To assist the QHSE Manager in developing and implementing strategy, policy and procedures on all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental issues.
- Responsible for helping provide the day to day delivery of the HSE strategy across the company's manufacturing facility & project sites
- Assist in the Investigation, reporting and identifying recommendations on accidents and incidents
- Carry out inductions
- Carry out internal training
- To provide visible, active support and advice to all members of staff
- Actively participate with manufacturing and site teams in continuous improvement of the HS&E systems
- Stand in for the HSEQ Manager during absences
- Collate and prepare reports on accident & environmental targets
- Ensure all HSE related documentation is up to date and applicable
- Manage the legal H&S training of workforce
- To provide training and toolbox talks as required
- Management of the COSHH register
To be sucessful in the role you will have:
- NEBOSH Certified
- Manufacturing/Engineering experience
- Knowledge of behavioural safety programmes
- Knowledge of safety auditing
- Able to train persons and carry out presentations
- Lead meetings in managers absence
- Environment qualification would be advantageous
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 07808628040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar & modular construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Manufacturing Engineer - Berkeley Modular Ltd - Northfleet,Kent
- Kent, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Package
- 10 days ago
Manufacturing Engineer - Modular Construction - £45-55K - Northfleet, Kent This is an opportunity to join an exciting new business within the Berkeley Group at an early stage of the project. This strategic new venture is being established to produce volumetric modules on behalf of Berke... Read More
Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Kent, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + + Package
- 25 days ago
Manufacturing Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) - £40K-£45K - Northfleet, Kent This is an opportunity to join an exciting new business within the Berkeley Group at an early stage of the project. This strategic new venture is being established to produce volumetric mod... Read More