Barker Ross are currently recruting for a HR Support Administrator. The company is very reputable and based in the Lutterworth LE17 area.
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient administrative support to the HR team and Operations.
Take ownership and responsibility for workload and maintain effective open communication to all functions.
Pay rate is £9.83 per hour
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Responsible for the completion of the daily T&As
- Managing Return to Work (RTW) forms through equator and employee personnel files
- Managing the employee Absence line, entering the relevant details on the Absence Tracker and updating the line managers on employee's absences.
- Entering employee's details into the HR system - Equator (K3 Syspro)
- Responsible for the payroll administration.
- Support with the completion of the weekly payroll process.
- Ensuring that data is accurate for employees to get paid correctly and on time, including monitoring clock actions for employees.
- Support with wage query forms, as required.
- Responsible for HR notice boards/ toilet boards. Updating information across all sites
- Support with employee engagement activities across the site, including charity and events.
- Support with the Employee of the month process.
- Co-ordination of the employee birthday card process.
- Responsible for the uniform for Warehouse Operations.
- Supporting with HR compliance in eligibility to work documentation.
- Maintaining employee's records, files, and spreadsheets in line with data protection legislation.
Training & On boarding
- Support with any training as required, e.g., providing relevant training documentation; support with the e-learning centre; training room set up- for external and internal training sessions.
- Supporting with relevant reports.
- Complete relevant e-learning modules.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team.
- An understanding or HR policies & practices.
- General administration duties, employee letters, payroll administration.
- Build positive and effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Filing documentation in the employee's personnel files.
- Supporting with employee queries where appropriate.
- Have an active LinkedIn presence, to promote and communicate the activities of CML.
- Any other duties as required.
- GSCE Maths and English minimum level 1 /2 equivalent
- Full driving Licence
- Customer Service experience in a generalist role
- Immigration/ Eligibility to Work with the UK
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and customer service skills
- IT skills , including Advanced Microsoft / Excel / PowerPoint
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Great communicator
- Positive attitude & drive
How to Apply for the - immediate start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our office please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of : Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.