An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to implement their experience as HR People Advisor for a blue-chip company on a full-time, permanent basis in Mansfield.
As HR People Advisor will be supporting the HR Business Partner (HRBP) through the provision of generalist, proactive support on a range of HR issues such as employee relations, performance management, resource planning and talent management.
You will be providing an efficient service for employees requiring guidance, help and advice in respect of Company policies and procedures and Employment legislation.
The successful will create a positive employee relations approach; supporting, coaching and upskilling Managers to fulfil their people management responsibilities as well as providing operational support and advice on employee relations matters such as disciplinary, grievance, appeals.
In this role you will proactively deal with absence management; assisting with the identification and resolution of problematic cases and long-term sickness issues, monitoring KPIs and trends to propose preventive measures.
You will be responsible for supporting the successful integration of a leadership programme, ensuring all managers complete the programme and all project outcomes are achieved on site, you will support and drive the successful implementation of culture change and turnover reduction.
Qualifications our client is looking for:
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Experience of handling ER cases including disciplinary and grievance, appeals, absence management, TUPE, and redundancy.
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation including GDPR high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Resilient, flexible, assertive and confident in approach.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload.
- Excellent stakeholder, people and change management skills.
- Good analytical and systems skills.
- Customer focused approach.
- Problem solving ability in a fast-paced business.
- CIPD level 5 or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Warehousing is highly desirable.
Salary is £25k-£35k.
You will work Monday to Friday core hours, with ad-hoc flexibility required at the needs of the business.
- Long term opportunities.
- Retail discount within the Group brands.
- 24 hour EAP support with Retail Assist.
- Onsite canteens.
- Free onsite car parking.
Genuine career prospects are available for the right candidate who is looking for that platform from which to develop their career!