One of the leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager in the Greenford area of Greater London. This role is a full time permanent opportunity.
The successful candidate will provide a professional service covering all aspects of personnel, employee relations of up to 200 staff and industrial relations supporting a culture of continuous improvement to ensure that all contract objectives are achieved and maintained through the performance of people.
- Reporting to the HR Business Partner for Home Delivery and E-Fulfilment, with a dotted line to the on-site General Manager.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed in line with local agreements.
- Have a good understanding of employment legislation and ensures practices are carried out in line with changes in legislation.
- Assists departmental managers on the interpretation of company policies and procedures.
- Support in delivering the HR plan for the year.
- Active involvement in all colleague engagement initiatives.
- Provide a professional service to all employees.
- Ensure accurate operation of Oracle HR and Kronos and other applicable systems.
- Experience of supporting colleagues back to the work place from sickness.
- Management of sickness reporting any anomalies to the Site Senior Team.
- Prepare statistical breakdowns including analysis of sickness/absence and holidays.
- Assists in disciplinary / grievance hearings, advising on legislative and company policy and procedures.
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes and methods of operating practices within the depot.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and development of the management team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a similar HR Manager role.
- Ideally holding a recognised HR qualification (CIPD Level 5 or Level 7 preferred).
- Competent knowledge of employment law.
- Previous experience in a warehouse/distribution environment would be desirable.
- Previous experience of absence management.
- Previous experience of Oracle HR an advantage.
- Experience of working within a Unionised environment.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload, working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confidential and professional approach.
Salary for this opportunity is c£40k, 25 days plus Bank Holiday's annual leave and other benefits, working Monday to Friday (days).
This role is a stand-alone position with no travel requirements; therefore a company car is not part of the package.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.