- Data Input on time and attendance ensuring accurate recording of movements and absence information
- Completing all administration tasks for the HR department and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date
- Collecting applications and arrangigng interviews
- Advising staff in relation to eligibility to staff benefits
- Working closely with the Training Manager with any training requirements for the site
- Providing support to managers in any staff issues
- Administration of pension, life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Dealing with all payroll querties
- Ensuring that all HR policies, procedures and compliance are up to date
- Assisting the HR Manager on a daily basis
Required skills and competencies:
- Excellent organisational, administration and numeracy skills
- Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Ability to proritise and manage tasks in own time
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience of Sage HR is higly desirably
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £26000 - £28000 per annum + plus good company benefits
- 1 day ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as HR Assistant with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis near Halifax. This is a truly exciting time to join th... Read More