Barker Ross are currently recruiting for their well-known client within the LE4 area.
The ideal candidate will be providing effective HR administration service relating to the employment lifecycle including eligibility to work in the UK.
- Support with the delivery of the HR element of colleague induction
- Keep HR personnel databases and files up to date
- Monitor attendance management and sickness
- Provide support with payroll
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Preparing meeting rooms
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e., employment contracts
- Acting as a personal assistant to the Leicester leadership team
- Providing office administration support
- 12-month contract for maternity cover
- £10.64 per hour
- Flexible working hours / Part time
- Friendly work environment
- Onsite parking
- Working for a reputable company
How to Apply for the immediate start: In the first instance please forward your CV. For more information or to fast track your application today call 0116 204 2600. All successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your CV.
REFER A COLLEAGUE - If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices, please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation
From the background of: Warehouse, Warehouse Operatives, Industrial, Food production, Manufacturer, Factory, Driving, Line Manager, Picking, Packing, Fort lift, Order Picker, Order Packing, Production Operative, Assembly Operatives, Supervisory, Cleaner, Machine Operatives, FLT Drivers. Do you live in: Leicester, Whetstone, Enderby, Lutterworth, Coalville, Braunstone, Wigston, and Leicestershire.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.