Our client is a large charity and housing association that support people overcoming homelessness, mental health issues and drug and alcohol problems. They provide residential, prison, community and specialist services.
Position Available: HR Advisor - Kings Cross , 37.5 hours, temporary 2-3 months, £16.56 per hour
To support and enable effective work with clients by:
Providing customer focused and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers and employees in line with policies, procedures and legal framework. Leading on defined HR programme and project areas. Contributing to the formulation and delivery of the HR & OD Department's plans and objectives
- A demonstrable understanding of the aims, objectives and tasks of an HR Department in a service delivery organisation
- CIPD qualified (or working towards this) or equivalent relevant experience
- Able to provide objective, high quality advice to line-managers
- Ability to prioritise and organise competing work demands and to recognise and manage pressure
- Proficient use of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work within a rapidly changing environment
- Able to travel to other office locations
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Project Workers - Rough Sleepers (Kings Cross)
- North London, London
- Up to £12.68 per hour
- 14 days ago
Our client is one of the largest providers of supported accommodation services for various clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues. They aim to help vulnerable people find opportunities to change their lives and futu... Read More