Our client based in Ashby de la Zouch is a well-established logistics service company who are currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their team as soon as possible.
This will be a temporary post, initially for 1 month (potentially longer) working full time 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with a pay rate of £21.98 per hour.
The role will be based at the Ashby de la Zouch site however, this role may involve regular travel around the country to the individual freight sites including Manchester, Liverpool, Scotland and London.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Advising and assisting managers and employees across the business on appropriate interpretation and application of company terms and conditions, policies and procedures
- Advising managers of the impact of employment legislation on working practices and assisting the Head of Employee Relations with formulation and implementation of policies to ensure company compliance with relevant regulations
- Advising and supporting site management on all employee relation matters in the relocation, restructuring and transfer of operational sites, ensuring where appropriate that statutory consultation processes are followed
- Supporting and advising the business development team in all areas of employee relations and recruitment when tendering for and implementing new business
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you are:-
- CIPD qualified - Level 5 upwards
- 5 years HR experience completing similar tasks
- Good working knowledge of employment law
- Able to deal with highly emotive issues and difficult one to one and collective discussions on sensitive matters
Please apply in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910 for more information.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available