Barker Ross are currently recruiting for HR Advisor for one of our manufacturing clients based in Heanor.
Our client is world's oldest Christmas pudding maker.
- Conducting job evaluations
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Updating and maintaining the HR Information System data
- Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics
- Advising on staff development
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
Job Type: Full-time, 3 months contract - Potentially long term for the right candidate
Salary: £12.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 07.30 - 16.00
- CIPD Level 3
- 6 months minimum experience in HR Advisor's role preferrable
- Full UK Driving licence (required)
If interested, please apply and for more information please call Karina on 0115 8960 888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available