My Client is a leading European Packaging Company and requires a HR Administrator to join their expanding business, and support the busy Human Resources department.
Reporting to the HR Buisness Partner , the successful candidate will be based in Gainsborough. The role entails:
Support the Human Resources department including both the HR & Payroll Officer, UK Flex Payroll Manager and the HRBP in all administration aspects of HR within UK Flexibles.
Keeping records up to date and in line with legislation and adhering to GDPR guidelines.
Being completely confidential within the department at all times.
Duties will include:
· Keeping all personnel records up to date electronically
· Management of holidays request from all departments
· Monitoring and management of RTW process
· Monitoring the recruitment process, including note taking at interviews on some occasions
· Uploading adverts and monitoring applications
· Accurate Data inputting within the relevant HR Systems
· Monitoring of Time & Attendance System
· Organise and manage the Company cars
· Organise and manage the Occupational Health and Health Cash Plans.
· General on and off boarding admin.
· Responsible for management of the Return to Work Program across both sites.
· Management of the holiday request system and gaining permission for extended leave
· Management of candidate's expectations during recruitment process
CONTACT WITH OTHERS
· Answering call to all customers
· Building relationships with recruitment company's
· Building strong relationships with all customer
· Ability to maintain relationships with all levels of customer
· Keeping up with current legislation
· Applying legislation changes to your role
· Busy environment
· Multitasking daily
To always complete all duties to a high standard, in line with the clients business objectives.
Person specification - Who you need to be
· Excellent communication skills written and verbal (Essential)
· Ability to build excellent relationships within the department and with customers (Essential)
· Excellent MS Office suite skills (preferable)
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to multitask daily
· CIPD Level 3 (Desirable)
In addition you should be able to demonstrate the following behaviours and skills: -
· Confidentiality at all times
· Organisational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Friendly, approachable and considerate
1. SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR EVERYONE
· Supports a safe working environment
· Encourages a greater awareness of safety by ensuring team are trained on safety
· Actively encourages team members to engage with other departments to assess safety through risk assessment and Area Safety Inspections
· Balances the workload to ensure that specific areas of work load are addressed
2.CUSTOMER-CENTRIC, EASY TO WORK WITH AND FLEXIBLE
· Sharing information with all relevant parties (internal & external) to improve ways of working to deliver customer satisfaction
· Demonstrates a collective use of all communications tools/business systems to ensure that the tools in place are being utilised to benefit the business/customer
· Understands the market we trade in and the arena in which we compete to ensure that we retain a USP
· Takes an objective view on internal/external situations, and looks for ways to improve the service
3. INTENSITY AND SPEED
· Commercially aware of how the role influences the commercial performance of the business
· Organises workload to ensure that we operate in the most efficient way
· Ability to meet deadlines under pressure whilst ensuring that we strive for efficiency
· Ability to follow systems and processes to deliver an efficient end result
· Proactively looks for better ways of doing things
4. EMPOWERMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY
· Willingness to adapt to business requirements and takes the time to understand business change
· Expresses spoken and written ideas effectively in individual and group situations
· Proactive approach and not afraid to make decisions
· Ability to focus on and achieve personal and team objectives
· Contributes to the overall purpose of the team and take the times to understand the objectives
· Demonstrate a good understanding of business purpose and direction
· Contributes ideas to develop and enhance the offer
· Not afraid to share knowledge to improve ways of working for all
· Relishes the challenge of change and encourages others to do the same, and explains the benefits of change convincingly to their team, identifies any barriers to change and how to overcome them.
5. DEMONSTRATES COMMITMENT AND A PASSION TO SUCCEED
· Passionate and enthusiastic commitment to shared goals and objectives
· Dedication and determination to the success of the team, business and client
· Commitment to training and development and making the team the team the best they can be
· Demonstrates has listened through their actions which are visible and understood by others
6. INTEGRITY AND FAIRNESS ALWAYS
· Trust, appreciation and respect of, and for, team members
· Also ensuring and promoting equality and fairness, following the company policies regarding Dignity at Work.
· Supporting an open and honest environment for discussion and feedback
· Understands your and others role(s) within the team and company
· Contributes positively to team identity
· Builds and maintains team spirit and morale to ensure effective working relationships
· Encourages the mantra and treats people as they would want to be treated
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
- Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £26000 - £28000 per annum + plus good company benefits
- 1 day ago
A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to implement their logistics, warehousing and distribution experience as HR Assistant with a dynamic and rapidly expanding logistics provider on a full-time, permanent basis near Halifax. This is a truly exciting time to join th... Read More