Our client is a large charity and housing association that support people overcoming homelessness, mental health issues and drug and alcohol problems. They provide residential, prison, community and specialist services.
Position Available: HR and Resourcing Administrator - Tower Hill,37.5 hours, up to £22,788kpa, temporary 3-4 months (possibly going perm),
To support and enable effective work within the HR department
Providing strong administrative support within the HR department and also to employees in line with policies, procedures and legal framework. Leading on defined HR programme and project areas. Contributing to the formulation and delivery of the HR & OD Department's plans and objectives
- MUST HAVE strong Administrative experience
- Experience supporting a HR function
- Able to provide objective, high quality advice to line-managers
- Ability to prioritise and organise competing work demands and to recognise and manage pressure
- Proficient use of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work within a rapidly changing environment
- Able to travel into the office sometimes at short notice.
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com or call me directly on 07824016243
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available