Our well established client based in Lincoln is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their team on a 6 month temporary contract.
The role is due to start on 5th January and will last until 31st July 2021. The role will be paid at £100 per day (£13.33 per hour) and will involve working 37.5 hours per week.
You will be working as part of the HR service to schools' team, providing assistance to all members to ensure a comprehensive, high quality HR administration and support service. You will need to be customer focused and understand school requirements in order to support delivery of an efficient and effective service.
Duties of the role will include: -
- Act as a first point of contact by answering telephone queries, emails and other correspondence from schools in an efficient and professional manner
- Maintain accurate records and prepare written communications to the customer
- Assist the team to process HR transactions in accordance with legislation and policy including issuing employment contracts
- Act as a first point of contact on employment terms and conditions
- Assist with recruitment processes
- Assist with carrying out Disclosure and Barring Service checking
- Ensure that data protection is applied to all employee records and exercise absolute integrity in respect of confidential matters
- Respond to all customer enquiries and complaints in a professional and effective manner
In order to be considered for the role you must have previous experience within a HR role, experience using Microsoft Windows and Office software, demonstrate experience of working to deadlines and proven administration skills.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance or call Barker Ross Lincoln on 01522 551910.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our privacy notice.
Sorry, there are currently no matching jobs available