Our client is one of the largest charities in London that support homelessness and vulnerable people. They have multiple service for clients such as young people, clients with a history of homelessness, mental health or substance misuse issues.
Position Available: Housing Support Worker - North West London, £11.40 per hour, Part time, 16 hours per week, 2 months
- Support clients with housingh support and in accessing benefits
- Support in accessing other services related to physical and mental health, substance misuse, and any other necessary support
- Support in finding accommodation pathways
- Support in finding employment
- Working intensively with a small cohort
- Homelessness, supported housing or treatment experience
- Housing Support experience
- Key working, support planning, risk assessment experience and group work experience
- A second language desirable (Roman or Polish preferred)
- Case coordination in a multi-agency setting
- Experience of working successfully and creatively with multiple and complex needs
- Experience or creative partnership working
- Support planning, risk assessment and safeguarding knowledge
- Knowledge of resettlement pathways and options
- Knowledge of current drug and alcohol provision and relevant services, pathways and conditions
How to apply:
If you feel that you fully meet the above outlined criteria for this role and would like to apply for this post, please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.